Friday, May 16, 2014

Work Drama

I debated whether or not to write about this here, but hey, life isn't all makeup and food pictures right?
I've been dealing with a coworker quite unsuccessfully for the past two weeks. I'm sure everyone has dealt with this before, but it's really the worst when someone who you thought was a friend, just suddenly becomes your enemy. It was definitely a misunderstanding that started it all, but it just helped show her true colors. Never expected someone 5 years older than me to act so immature and unprofessional. I know I shouldn't let her attitude affect me, but I can't help it. When I'm trying to be helpful and friendly, she just ignores me. But when she asks me a question, I answer right away. I already didn't really like this job, but this is just the icing on the cake. Doesn't help that we have to work together closely sometimes. No one in the company knows, or maybe they do, since she's a complainer. I broke down crying this morning, and it was so mortifying, and I knew people around me could hear me. The tension and just the way she acts towards me, no one's ever treated me that way before. Anyways, this was just a rant, sorry for being a downer guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment