Monday, February 17, 2014

Miss Dior


Decided that for my first review, I would talk about my favorite perfume. Ever since I purchased this, I've been wearing it every single day.  I've been trying for a long time to find that perfect scent, something classic, but still fresh. 
The Dior website describes the perfume as perfect "for an “elegant and spirited young woman in love”.
Romantic by nature, Miss Dior inspires an intense and playful love, for which she is also searching. She personifies the spontaneous joie de vivre of today’s young women, representing a particular type of freedom and seduction. The fragrance is characterized by an instant and captivating charm."Dior
I'm not in love with anyone right this moment, but I definitely do love this perfume. I love how the smell lingers on everything that touches your skin. I find the fragrance a little musky, which I normally don't like, but the combination of the florals makes it smell so comforting. Go into Sephora next time and try it out, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment