Sunday, August 10, 2014

Empties #1


Hello everyone! So I'm sitting here in my local Starbucks, using their internet, because my parents decided to upgrade our plan and didn't tell me until yesterday. No internet for 5 days! AHHHH HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE? I decided to come here to catch up on some posts, and of course to get my Oprah Chai latte. YUM.
This is my first empties, or products I've used up, post! I rarely use up anything, just because I like to try out so many different products. The things I usually use up are mostly lotions and cleansers.

The Body Shop's Seaweed Clarifying Toner
This is less an empty and more like it's been sitting in my cabinet for too long. I wanted to try this toner out because it's supposed to balance and control the oil on your face. Honestly, though, it did nothing. It smelled nice and didn't irritate my skin, which was great, but I couldn't see any improvement to my skin at all. I will not purchase this again.

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Serum
I'm already half way through my second bottle of this. I absolutely love this serum. Perfect all year round. It's been featured in my favorites before and you can read it here. This serum has helped my dehydrated skin look smoother and clearer. For those on a budget, this is a good choice too, since the Body Shop has deals all the time.

Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial
I bought this a while back, in February I think, because I wanted a super creamy, hydrating night time moisturizer. I was in Sephora for a long time, asking for help from the salespeople, and they pointed me towards this one from Korres. It was also rated really high on Sephora's website. I don't love this product, but I don't hate it either. I think it's definitely not for people with sensitive skin though. When you apply this, for the first 15-30 seconds, there's a slight tingly, burning sensation. It did moisturize my skin, but not as well as I hoped. I'm still searching for the perfect moisturizer for my skin, so any recommendations would help!

Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Hydrating Body Lotion
My favorite scent from Victoria's Secret.  I go through body lotions really fast, because you should always moisturize right after getting out of the shower! This one supposedly smells like "rain-kissed freesia and daisy". I don't know what those flowers smell like, but if it's like this, I love it. The scent is cool and fresh, and the lotion absorbs quickly as well.

Have you tried any of these products and how did you like it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment