Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family and friends and loved ones. I ate SO much this past week, my food baby never goes away! Decided to share some snaps with you all from this week. I love the holiday season. The hot cocoa, Christmas treats, and twinkly lights everywhere you go makes me feel all warm inside. It's also one of the only times of the year that my friends and I get to see each other all together. It gets harder to plan these hangouts as we get older, so I really do treasure the times we get to all chat.


The shopping center near my house really outdid themselves this year with the decorations. The twinkly lights were everywhere!


My little Christmas tree! It's not much, but it's enough!





My old middle and high school friends always get together this time of year and do a little gift exchange. It's not my birthday until this weekend, but they surprised me with a homemade cake. I was literally having the worst day and they made me forget all about it.


Christmas tree decorating followed by milk and cookies, followed by Love Actually of course. Missed hanging out with these girls.


How did you spend your Christmas? I can't believe this year is almost over!






No comments:

Post a Comment