Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beauty Wishlist #1

Beauty Wishlist #1



Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate 
The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a face oil, which I tend to stay far away from, but this one is supposed to be really light and your skin will be transformed in the morning. Who knows? But I want to try it.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
Look how gorgeous the marbling is on the Hourglass blushes. I want them all. I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging!

Dior Addict Fluid Stick
The Dior Addict Fluid Stick just came out, but it looks GORGEOUS. The packaging is adorable and the pigmentation looks amazing on these.

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
I've been meaning to try a new eye primer for a while now, since I never really liked my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I just want to finish it, which seems not too far away now. This Nars one is supposed to be much better.



I decided to start a monthly or weekly wishlist on the blog, depending on how often I can find things I want to buy. This isn't going to be hard, considering I find things I want every day. 





2 comments:

  1. ha i know what you mean, there's always something that I want to buy! I'm trying to hold out on this Sephora sale although I agree, the hourglass blushes look amazing.

    Sher
    www.shershegoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already bought something with the Sephora discount! but I didn't get the hourglass blush, I got the ambient powder instead. there's nothing wrong with spoiling yourself a little bit! ;D

      Delete