Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Favorites

Spring is finally here! But the weather is so bipolar in the Bay Area, it pours one day and is sunny the next. I'm still loving it though, but it sucks that I'm stuck in an office all day. Anyways, onto the products! I haven't been using lots of new products lately, just keeping it simple, so there won't be lots of new makeup to talk about.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool.

I've been loving this Rimmel eyeliner so much, it's perfect for lining your lower waterline for that big, wide-eyed look. It's really smooth and easy to apply, the color payoff is great too. 
I have a whole post about the Maybelline Color Tattoos, if you want to read all about my love for these, click here. But the color I've been reaching for the most is this one. I apply all over the lid and that's it! I have hooded eyelids, so eyeshadow never really shows up once I open my eyes. These are easy to use, because it gives just a hint of color and shine, nothing too apparent, but you can still see the color.

Tresemmé Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray
Since cutting my hair short, I've had to put more effort into styling it, and not just walk out the house without even brushing my hair like I used to. I usually straighten it every morning and I love this heat protectant from Tresemmé, because it smells really good and it gives my hair some hold, even though it doesn't claim to be a hairspray.

Bioderma Crealine Solution Micellaire

 God, I wish this was available in America. My sister brought this back for me from France, and it was so cheap. On Amazon, this stuff is almost $30. I can see why people love this so much. It takes off all your foundation and eye makeup, but I still need an eye makeup remover for my waterproof mascara. Your skin is left feeling squeaky clean, but not stripped of all its moisture.
Clarisonic Mia 
I actually stopped using my Clarisonic for three months, because this winter, my skin was just too dry for it. I felt like I was hurting my skin every time I used it. But I've been loving it again recently. Definitely do not use this everyday, but I do use it every time I wear makeup. It gets all the gunk and makeup residue off.


A non-beauty favorite! I finished this book in one day, albeit was a very easy read. I heard EVERYONE talk about this book and I wanted to read it before watching the movie and I'm glad I did. This is another novel about a dystopian society and a corrupt government and it seems like it's always a girl that saves them all. Compared to The Hunger Games, Divergent seems to be more romantically inclined, but I like both. I still have to read the next two books, so we'll see how that goes.

Let me know what books and products you've been loving this month!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my hands on that book! I tried getting the audiobook from the library but it's not in the right format for me to listen to it. BOOO!

    ReplyDelete