Saturday, March 8, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoos

When I first heard about the new Maybelline Dare to Go Nude collection, I was the most excited about the Color Tattoos. I already loved Bad to the Bronze, so I knew I wanted to get more colors. They were quite hard to find, but by some miracle, I found them in the CVS near work. They only had two left of each shade, so I decided to pick up three colors. The shades I picked were Beiging Beauty, Caramel Cool, and Nude Compliment. I've actually included the swatches for all the Color Tattoos I currently have. My favorite color from this Limited Edition is definitely Caramel Cool. I can see Beiging Beauty as being a really good color for the inside corner of your eyes. These colors are just as creamy and long lasting as the original Color Tattoos. I would never wear eyeshadow for 24 hours, so I can't really test that out, but they have lasted 8 plus hours on me, with no budging or smudging. I really wish these were part of the permanent collection, but go pick some up if you can before they're gone!

Nude Compliment: cool-toned taupey brown (very similar to Bad to the Bronze)

Caramel Cool: warm, copper orange

Beiging Beauty: champagne with gold shimmer

Bad to the Bronze: warm-toned brown bronze



Bad to the Bronze, Beiging Beauty, Caramel Cool, Nude Compliment


No comments:

Post a Comment