Sunday, October 26, 2014

Barcelona Photo Diary

Hello! I figured I should probably show you all where I actually went on my vacation, so I'm going to do a separate post for each city. These posts are going to be extremely photo heavy, but that's the whole point right? Disclaimer: I am not a professional photographer, everything you see was shot by me though. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! :)


Arc de Triomf

 
 Sagrada Família


Inside the Sagrada Família

Hospital de Sant Pau


As a person with a fear of heights, I was very proud of myself for climbing up the stairs for this view of Barcelona.


There I am!



Park Güell


Christopher Colombus


La Rambla


La Boqueria






So so much food. It took a lot of self control to not buy and eat EVERYTHING.



Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia



Katie and Claire!




And tapas! I wish I could eat all the tapas!





No comments:

Post a Comment