Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fried Chicken Anyone?

I need to bring my camera out with me more often, it takes the best food pictures. Haven't been posting enough lately and wanted to share a couple snaps with you all. Food is the one thing that I'm always excited about. If I could, I would try out a new restaurant every day, but that's a bit excessive (or is it?).



Their most famous dish: cornmeal waffles and buttermilk fried chicken with apple cider syrup. Be prepared to wait for this place, especially on the weekend. It was worth it though. The portions were just right and the cornmeal waffles were delicious, chicken was just crispy enough with the right seasonings.



I got the Lobster Pork Ramen per recommendations on Yelp. The wait was crazy at this place. But ramen is so perfect for a cold winter day. This was some of the best ramen I've ever had.

If anyone is ever in the area, definitely try out these two places! I'll try to post more food pictures, I think I like writing lifestyle posts more than makeup ones sometimes. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment