Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Visiting Google

On Monday, Janet invited Alice and I to visit her at work. Google is one of those places that I've always wanted to see, but you can only visit if you know an employee. It reminded me so much of college. All the people sitting around casually in coffee shops or chatting with each other on the grass outside the cafeterias. I'm jealous.





They had a ball pit. I mean what more can you ask for?


Who's seen this driving around?


There was someone behind the wheel, so not really sure if it was self-driving.


Alice and I enjoying some freshly made juice while waiting for Janet.


I want one of these chairs! But where to put it??!


I wish these statues aren't all spread out, but these are much bigger than I thought.


The eyes change color!

Anyone visited Google before? In the Bay Area or other countries??


No comments:

Post a Comment