Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipsticks







#18 Sunset Romance and #15 Fuchsia Flirt

Such gorgeous colors!


(Bottom: #15   Top: #18)


Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, it's just been really hectic and busy around here! I'm sure everyone feels this way sometimes, but I just have absolutely no motivation to blog. Anyways, I'm back today to share a new lippy addiction. These are The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine lipsticks. They are similar to original Colour Crush lipsticks, but these are more like balms. The colors are so bright, it scared me when I saw them in the tubes, but don't let that fool you! These are some of the most comfortable lipsticks I've ever worn, quite similar to the Revlon Lip Butters, but I actually think these have a smoother application and more moisturizing. Also, these are super easy to apply, no need for a mirror. It takes a couple swipes to get an opaque look, but the result is shiny and leaves a beautiful tint. It makes your lips look like jelly. I also really like the smell, it a light, fruity, floral smell. Very pleasant, not strong at all.

My favorite color is #15 Fuchsia Flirt, which is exactly what it sounds like, a sheer fuchsia color. #18 Sunset Romance is a watermelon pink coral shade, perfect for summer.

The Body Shop is having a 40% off sale right now, so check these out! Let me know if you've tried these yet! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment