Sunday, June 15, 2014

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE! I never really get to celebrate these days, since my parents are always working, but you can do little things to make them happy today. My dad loves these cookies and always asks me to bake them for him. This recipe is super easy and so yummy! Not too sweet and smells wonderful.


The batter will look something like this once you mix it all together.


Here I am with my messy hair, spooning the batter. haha
This recipe makes lots of cookies, but you can make the cookies any size you want, this was just how big I made them.


They look a bit puffy once they're done, but once they cool, they settle down.


Final product!

Ingredients

Makes 3-4 dozen cookies

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar (packed)
3 cups of all purpose flour
2 sticks  or 1 cup of butter (softened)
2 large eggs (room temperature)
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of macadamia nuts
11-12 ounces of white chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Line parchment paper on baking sheet.

Mix sugar and butter until creamy with electric beater in big bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat again, about 2 minutes.

Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda.

Add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts until well combined.

Roll batter into tablespoon size balls (or bigger if you want) and place on parchment paper about 1 inch apart.

Bake 9-10 minutes.

Enjoy! I hope you guys like this recipe! Let me know if you try it and have a wonderful day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment