Friday, July 11, 2014

A Much Needed Time Off...


Last weekend, I went up to Davis for a couple days to see some friends and it was so nice to just sit down and talk to people that I haven't seen in a long time. I feel like we always make excuses to not see someone, either we're too tired or too busy, but sometimes, you just gotta do it. Life's too short to be tired all the time.
Thank you to QT for letting me crash at your house and taking me out to the bars and staying up late with me. I seriously miss not having my parents around telling me to not stay out at night and being able to drink without having to hide it from them. Enjoy your college days kids, you'll miss the freedom very soon.


bibimbap from Aura

I was a bit disappointed in this place, I wouldn't go out of my way to try it again.



Pistachio macaron ice cream sandwich from Ginger Elizabeth

I love these, I wish they had them all year round!



look at this cutie! :)


I got back to the bay (after the most horrible traffic) and went back out again. It was a fun weekend, but I was exhausted! Went on a last minute dinner date with sponsoree, Fanny and Victoria!





No comments:

Post a Comment