Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sizzling Plates and Jumbo Cups...

Are you guys tired of all my food posts yet? But I can't help it, all I do is eat. :)
On Saturday, Deanna and I decided to skip the Ramen festival in SF and go to San Jose instead. Good thing we skipped it, since all I heard was that the lines were too long and no one even got to eat ramen! I had to return something at ZARA, so we decided to make a day trip out of it. We went to Pepper Lunch USA, which is the only Pepper Lunch in California, or was it the whole US? Anyways, it was DELICIOUS. It's so interesting that it comes out on a piping hot, sizzling plate, you kind of cook it yourself. Definitely want to go back. Afterwards, on the way back home, we stopped by Verde to grab some boba. I got a large, thinking it would only be a bit bigger than the regular cups, but it was gigantic! The milk tea part was good, but I didn't really like the boba, there was no sweetness at all.






We got back to Alameda (after a little car incident) and just hung out and watched movies. It was my first time watching Gladiator and The Fifth Element. I loved both movies, but Gladiator made me so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment