Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites


So instead of packing, I'm writing this post. Priorities heh. September is finally over, which means the trip is finally here. AHHHH! I've been so stressed out and nervous thinking out all the things we have to do and plan, but I think we have almost everything done. Fingers crossed nothing will go wrong while we're over there.  I won't be blogging while I'm on this trip, because I'm not bringing my laptop, and I kind of want to just take a break from the computer. So no posts for the next two weeks. Sorry guys! You can follow me on my adventures in Europe on my Instagram!

This month's favorites will give you a sneaky peek into what I'll be bringing on my trip. I'm not bringing the whole jar of my THIRSTYMUD, because that's just going to take up too much room.

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
This is the original formula, and if you remember my first favorites post, I wrote about the keratin version. The smell is a bit overpowering, but it's a good smell. I think I'll be repurchasing the keratin one after I finish with this, because the smell is lighter. Comparing both, they work the same, with the same 10 benefits. This detangles my super thick hair in seconds. I don't spray this directly onto my hair, but into my hands and just run my fingers through my hair.

THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment
This has quickly become my holy grail moisturizing mask, I don't know what I did without this in my life. My skin used to have so many dry patches, but this has helped balance my skin. After washing my face, I don't get that tight feeling anymore. At $69 a jar, it's definitely not the cheapest product out there, but I think it's worth it, especially if you're like me and have super dehydrated skin. Read my post about a great deal on Sephora here.

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
This eyeshadow primer is so, so much better than Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I had my eye makeup on the whole day, and my oily eyelids were still dry after about 10 hours. No creasing or smudging, and my eyelids felt satiny (that's the only way I can describe it). It comes out white, but dries transparent after you rub it in. If anyone is looking for a new eyeshadow primer, I recommend this one.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
A bottom lash mascara might seem gimmicky and a waste of money, but this has made applying mascara on my tiny, sparse bottom lashes so much easier. It doesn't smudge and run down your face either. The mascara comes with a small wand, so you can coat all the lashes. The packaging is compact, so it doesn't take up much space.

I might have another post while I'm gone, but it all depends on how much I can pack tomorrow. Hope you all liked this post! Leave me comments on what your favorites were this month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment