Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall & Winter Nail Colors


The weather is getting colder and I love it! This time of the year is my favorite. Once it gets to November, the darker and sparkly nail polishes come out. I wanted to list out all of them, but that post would be too long and boring.

O.P.I. Eurso Euro
The bluest truest blue I have. This goes on super opaque, one coat can be enough, and has a shiny gel-like finish. This is a creamy polish, looks very dark in the bottle, but it comes out a vibrant dark navy on the nails. This color can be worn all year round really.

ZOYA Carmen
My favorite red polish. This color reminds me of the holidays. A classic, bright red, this has a glossy finish. It would look amazing on any skin tone.

DEBORAH LIPPMAN Cleopatra in New York
I got this in a Sephora set last year, but I would only wear this during the winter. This is not a typical polish I normally choose, but it's definitely unique. It's a black jelly base with gold glitter pieces. The glitter applies evenly, you will need at least two coats.

COVERGIRL Rotund Raspberry
From their XL Nail Gel line, this is a darker raspberry color. Very opaque, you don't even need a top coat. The other colors in the line are pretty too.

ZOYA Tomoko
My favorite glitter polish to layer on top of other colors. I love the sparkle and shimmer. This is a champagne beige color and part of the Pixiedust collection, so it's not a shiny polish. Although you can use a top coat on top.

O.P.I. Oy...Another Polish Joke!
A sheer gold polish with tiny flecks of gold and orange. You'll need at least 3 coats for an opaque finish, but I like layering this over colors more.

What are your favorite nail colors for the holiday season? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment