Friday, November 28, 2014

November Favorites


Christmas is just around the corner! This is seriously my favorite time of the year, all the holiday festivities and feasts, the cold weather, and boots.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This month I've been trying out some new products and some old ones.

This is a holy grail cleanser for many of my friends, and I've been wanting to try this for a while now. The cleanser doesn't foam up much, which is good for dry skin. I've been using this every morning and so far, my skin hasn't seen that much of a difference. The biggest difference I've noticed is the softness of my skin, this makes your face feel clean without all the scrubbing and foam. The cucumber smell isn't my favorite, because it's almost too fresh, it literally smells like a cucumber. I only got the small size, so we'll see how my skin feels once I finish this tube. So far, I like it.

My poor lipstick has been stashed away in the back of my drawer, forgotten for a while now. But lately, I've been using this lots and it always travels with me in my bag. This is a MLBB lipstick, and you can wear it all year round. Plumful is a "lustre", so it has a nice sheen to it and quite sheer, but you can build it up nicely. I highly recommend this shade.

I don't want to go into too much detail about this lip pencil, but this shade has been a staple every time I go out at night. Winterberry is a limited shade, unfortunately, but hopefully they will make this permanent. These lip pencils are super opaque, a bit of a matte finish, and so creamy and moisturizing.

I regret not buying more Kiko products everyday. The only store I found in the US is in New Jersey, that's too far. My eye makeup has been really simple lately, just a slight cat-eye, lots of mascara, and this champagne sparkly color in my inner corners. It's not too sparkly, so it's okay to use during the day time too.





Please go watch Big Hero 6 if you haven't already. This movie was hilarious, and so heartwarming. Does anyone else want a real life Baymax? This might be my favorite movie this year. Can't wait until the DVD comes out!

Hope you guys have enjoyed reading this post! Tell me what you've been loving this month! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment