Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2014


Hello lovely people! I know I'm a little late to the "share what I bought during the Sephora sale" post, but better late than never! I tried to limit myself, but there were too many things I wanted to try. My friends and I stopped by the Sephora store a few weeks back and I swatched the new NARS Audacious lipsticks and knew I wanted to get at least one, so that's in this haul. 20% off is amazing for Sephora, so I wanted to get mostly NARS products.

NARS Blush - Doucer
I've been hearing rumors about Doucer being discontinued and I actually didn't even see this color displayed at the Sephora store. It's unfortunately out of stock on the website right now, but keep checking! This is a brownish pink color, that can be used as a slight contour as well as a blush. I wanted something natural, something I could wear all year round. Good luck on getting your hands on one of these!

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Rita & Charlotte
I picked two colors that I normally don't go for. Rita is described as scarlet, it's a bright red. Truthfully, I'm a bit scared to wear this. I'm trying to stray away from all the pinks and fuchsias I own. Charlotte is described as oxblood burgundy. Super dark in the tube, but once swatched, it was a gorgeous medium red with slight pink tones. This color is perfect for fall and winter. The metal packaging on these new lipsticks is so much better than the original dust-attracting ones too!

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Needed a new cleanser and this has been in my cart for a while now, so I purchased the smaller size to try it out first. The smell is a very strong cucumber scent, not my favorite, but I can ignore that. Still testing it out for now, but I like it so far. It's a good cleanser for sensitive skin types like me.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain - 01 Always Red
I rarely buy Sephora brand, but this lip stain has such good reviews by beauty bloggers that I had to try it out myself. Do you see a red theme going on here? I've used this once so far and the color is definitely eye-catching. I like matte reds, and this one didn't feel drying, which is a huge plus.

What did you buy during the Sephora sale? And have you tried any of the products I mentioned above? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment