Thursday, November 27, 2014

What Are You Thankful For?

Happy Thanksgiving! Decided to do a different kind of post today, something more serious. Life isn't always about beauty products right? Just kidding, it's not, but it's still a big part of it...HAHA

So what am I thankful for this year? 

I always complain about my boring job, but I am extremely grateful that I at least have a job, especially when I know other people that have been having a hard time finding one. At least I'm working and I have a steady income, even though this job sucks.

I'm thankful I was able to travel to Europe for over two weeks and see four different cities that I never thought I would go to. I was able to travel without asking my parents for any financial help, which is a really big deal. Does anyone else feel bad when asking parents for money? Even if it's just a twenty, I feel like since I'm older and I have my own money now, I shouldn't ask anymore. Sometimes I see people waiting to buy something with their parents, because they know the parents will buy it for them, and it kind of bothers me. Because it's not an expensive item, just like a sweater or something like that. Anyways, be thankful for your family, even when they drive you crazy every day.

I'm thankful I have a handful of friends that I can always count on. After college and moving back home, my group of friends shrank down a lot. No more having the convenience of walking next door and sleeping over and staying out super late downtown. It's really sad that we don't get to see each other as often, but I really do treasure the times we do get to hang out. 

So have a happy, relaxing, delicious Thanksgiving weekend everyone. Stuff your faces and go do some shopping. Sephora Black Friday sale??



Cute little potted plant tiramisu my friends and I had last night. Remember, there's always room for dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment