Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Lazy Saturday...

It's been such a busy week, it was weird sitting at home doing nothing. I've been wanting to try out some new products I bought and I just thought why not play with some makeup right now? Didn't go out afterwards, but it was fun nonetheless. (I washed it all off right after taking some selfies haha) I'm not used to wearing so much makeup, especially liquid foundation.



smile :)











Stila Not So Nude Palette

I used Buff on my browbones, Fawn all over the lids, Mink in the crease, Sugar in the inner corners, then wet an angled brush and used Barefoot to line the upper and lower lash lines. This palette was limited edition I believe, but these colors are all very easy to find and there are many dupes. I like these shadows because the colors were very buildable and there was very little fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment