Friday, May 2, 2014

Sephora Favorites: Meet Your Match

Couldn't help myself and bought this set from Sephora. I know I shouldn't have, but it just looked too cute! :(
I also bought something for the mom for Mothers Day coming up. The set was only $25 and you can still buy it here and in the stores. These are all minis of some of Sephora's most popular colors for this season, they're corresponding nail polishes with lippies. Overall, I think it's a really good deal to try out lots of products for a small price.


left to right:
Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Elite. 
Hourglass Cosmetics Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child.
Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Strangefruit.

My favorite has to be the Tarte Lip Tint. The color is gorgeous and perfect for my skin tone. I don't tend to wear nude lips, but maybe I could wear the Hourglass gloss over lipstick. Bite's lip gloss is extremely bright, but quite sheer, so it should be very wearable.

left to right:
Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Girls Just Want to Have Fun (2 coats)
Formula X Nail Color in Invincible (2 coats)
Nails Inc. Devonshire Row Nail Polish (1 coat)

Is it any surprise that my favorite color here is Girls Just Want to Have Fun? It has an almost gel finish, and the color is a bright, reddish coral. The other two polishes are just typical colors.


Don't they look so cute and tiny?!


some samples that came with the order

No comments:

Post a Comment