Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some candy and ice cream...

Fanny and I went to the Art Market San Francisco exhibit today. Took us a while to find it, but we finally made it! It's a collection of artwork from exhibits all over the world. I love going to museums and art galleries, and it's been so long since I've been to one. It was a day full of food and interesting art! :)


selfie time!


miniature dancers! this was so beautiful, I loved the details.


up close


a gigantic box of chocolates. some are half eaten! this was definitely my favorite piece today.


We ended the day with some Smitten ice cream. It's ice cream made from liquid nitrogen. We both got strawberry white balsamic. It was the smoothest ice cream I've ever had. If you're ever in the area, you should definitely try it. The line was quite long, so prepare to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment