Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fat Line???

Yesterday, I went to SF to meet up with my line! And Jillian of course! :) My little and I were sooo hungry, waiting for the young ones to arrive. We had some San Tung chicken wings and then got some Purple Kow or "紫色牛" like Fanny calls it haha. It was so much food, but we decided to walk it off by going shopping! Yesterday was the longest time I've ever spent with my little line. We don't get to hangout much, but I really do treasure the times we do get to. We all got to know each other a little bit better. Maybe a little too well? But it was worth losing sleep over seeing these kids. 

welcome to the line little fifth! (I'm such a grandma now T_T)


Jillian! You made it into the blog!


This grandma finally decided to come see us. I'm taller! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment